The 13th edition of the International Conference on Renewable Resources & Biore neries will take place in Wroclaw, Poland from Wednesday June 7 until Friday June 9, 2017. Based on the previous RRB conferences, this conference is expected to welcome about 400 international participants from over 30 countries.
Delegates from university, industry, governmental and non- governmental organizations and venture capital providers will present their views on industrial biotechnology, sustainable (green) chemistry and agricultural policy related to the use of renewable raw materials for non-food applications and energy supply. The conference further aims at providing an overview of the scienti c, technical, economic, environmental and social issues of renewable resources and biore neries in order to give an impetus to the biobased economy and to present new developments in this area.
The conference will provide a forum for leading political, corporate, academic and nancial people to discuss recent developments and set up collaborations.
The three day international conference will consist of plenary lectures, oral presentations, poster sessions and an exhibition. Companies and research organizations are offered the opportunity to organize a satellite symposium.
The conference program will cover the following topics:
- Bioactive compounds from biomass
- Biobased materials
- Biomass fractionation
- Biocatalysis for bioresource transformation
- Bioproducts from woody biomass • Biore neries
- Chemical platform molecules
- Downstream processing
- Metabolic engineering of fermentation processes
- Micro and macro algae technology
- Plant cell wall modification
- Pretreatment and transformation of lignocellulosics
- Thermochemical transformations of biomass
- Valorization of biomass waste streams
Early bird registration until March 31, 2017
The RRB-13 Organizing Committee warmly invites you to join them in Wroclaw!